Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Moyes: My faith in Cahill, WSAG legend remembered, Barry Horne column

By Administrator on Nov 26, 11 08:11 AM in Journalists

cahillsept2011.jpg

DAVID Moyes admits he has been concerned about Tim Cahill's goal drought - but is confident the Aussie can still recapture top form for Everton this season.

A WILD optimist could study the form of Bolton Wanderers this season and label them ideal opponents for an Everton side in search of further consolidation after finally ending their losing run last weekend.

EVERTON started their block of fixtures which I believe will see them comfortably in the top half of the table. Hopefully positive results in this run will see them once again occupy their position as 'best of the rest'.

AS EVER, the wonderful When Skies Are Grey provides many laughs, lists and talking points in its latest edition.