Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Rodwell set for full England bow tonight, Bily in quit threat, Ian Snodin column

By Administrator on Nov 15, 11 08:26 AM in Journalists

rodwellenglandtraining.jpg

Everton FC midfielder Jack Rodwell set for full England bow against Sweden at Wembley tonight

JACK RODWELL will make his full England debut against Sweden at Wembley tonight after receiving another glowing endorsement from Fabio Capello.

Pick me or I'm going to leave - Everton FC's Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

DINIYAR BILYALETDINOV could be set for a January Goodison exit after reports emerged that he is unhappy with life on the bench at Everton FC.

Ian Snodin: Jack Rodwell is on the bring of great things for England, now he must fulfil his potential for Everton FC

JACK RODWELL could be forgiven for pinching himself on Saturday night after what must have felt like the perfect week.