Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Rodwell: I'm getting back to my best, plastic bottles banned at Goodison Park

By Administrator on Oct 25, 11 10:27 AM in Journalists

rodwellaug2010.jpg

Everton FC star Jack Rodwell says he is approaching top form after a frustrating twelve months

JACK RODWELL says he is ready to hit top form for Everton and put the frustrations of the past twelve months firmly behind him.

Plastic bottles banned from Goodison Park after Merseyside derby disorder

EVERTON fans will be banned from drinking out of plastic bottles after LFC players were pelted during the Merseyside derby.

Everton FC boss David Moyes: It is becoming increasingly frustrating trying to stay in touch with the Premier League big boys

DAVID MOYES admits it is getting harder each year to keep Everton FC challenging at the top end of the Premier League table.