Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Bily: I'll battle for my place, Blues fans on Merseyside derby and Martin Atkinson

By Administrator on Oct 6, 11 07:17 AM in Journalists

bilyaletdinovwolves450.jpg

Everton FC midfielder Diniyar Bilyaletdinov vows to stay and fight for his EFC place

DINIYAR BILYALETDINOV insists he will shun interest from his native Russia in January to stay and fight for his place at Everton FC.

Everton FC fans Jury on Martin Atkinson and the Merseyside derby

"A TOUGH game last week was made almost impossible as numerical disadvantage proved too much for the Blues to overcome. Martin Atkinson now joins the ranks of Thomas/Collina/Poll who have all deprived Everton fairness in high profile situations."

Everton U-18 thrash West Brom 4-0

EVERTON'S under-18s recorded their best result of the season so far with a slick 4-0 demolition of West Bromwich Albion in the Midlands.