Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO: Yobo seals Turkey loan return, Snodin: Why I was gutted to see Arteta go

By Administrator on Sep 6, 11 08:21 AM in Journalists

yobo0910.jpg

Everton FC's Joseph Yobo seals loan return to Fenerbahce

EVERTON FC defender Joseph Yobo finally completed a belated move to Fenerbahce last night, but only on loan once again.

Ian Snodin: I was absolutely gutted to see Mikel Arteta leave Everton FC

EVERTONIANS seem to be split into two camps over Mikel Arteta's transfer to Arsenal.

How Brian Barwick's careful diplomacy that enabled Liverpool FC and Everton FC to both compete in the Champions League

BRIAN BARWICK may have never achieved his boyhood dream of playing for Liverpool but he did play a starring role in helping the club get into the Champions League alongside Everton in 2005.