Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Arteta: We'll take nothing for granted against QPR, fans jury on season opener

By Administrator on Aug 18, 11 07:32 AM in Journalists

artetabeckfordsunderland.jpg

Mikel Arteta: Everton FC should take nothing for granted as they bid to start campaign with home win against QPR

MIKEL ARTETA says Everton should take nothing for granted as they bid to start their campaign with a home win against QPR - after waiting until October for their first league victory at Goodison last season.

Everton FC jury: EFC fans give their thoughts ahead of the QPR game

SATURDAY can't come quick enough! Competitive football returns to Goodison Park, after a long summer of, well, not a lot. We, the fans, are frustrated, and I'm sure this frustration will continue to be demonstrated, until the current situation is rectified. Hopefully, some good performances on the pitch, will turn some fans' heads.

Everton FC letters: No new faces has EFC looking stale

A NEW season is about to start for Everton but you wouldn't know it by looking at the squad.