Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Neville: Europe is a minimum for Blues, Moyes on life in the USA

By Administrator on Jul 20, 11 06:59 AM in Journalists

nevilletrainingjuly2010.jpg

Everton FC's minimum aim should be European qualification says Phil Neville

PHIL NEVILLE believes European qualification is Everton's minimum aim this season and believes David Moyes' side has the quality to achieve it.

Everton FC in the USA: Neil Jones' diary

SAY what you like about me - and someone who misses their flight deserves all they get, quite frankly (even though the airport staff at Paris did apologise for the long delay) - but one accusation that can't be levelled is that I don't make an impression.

David Moyes: USA provides best possible preparation for Everton FC

PHILADELPHIA'S PPL Park is not the most luxurious place in American football by any stretch of the imagination.