Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Blues charity scoops £1m Lottery help, Neville: Moyes the man to take us forward, Blues fans' views

By Administrator on May 19, 11 08:20 AM in Journalists

Goodison.jpg

Everton FC charity £1million Lottery help for young offenders

EVERTON'S official charity has scooped nearly £1m to help prevent young offenders slipping into a life of crime.

Phil Neville: David Moyes is the man to take Everton FC forward

PHIL NEVILLE believes David Moyes is the man to take Everton forwards - but has conceded the club may need to sell one of its star players if it is to progress.

Plenty to play for Everton FC in Chelsea season closer says Sylvain Distin

CHELSEA are safe in second place, Everton look secure in seventh - but that doesn't mean there's nothing to play for as the curtain falls on the 2010/11 season at Goodison Park on Sunday.

Everton FC letters: So many have failed to deliver for the Blues this season

EVERTON'S season has been woeful. With our strongest squad for years and so much expectancy going into the season, too many people failed to deliver - and that includes Moyes.

Everton FC jury: Blues fans on the West Brom defeat and the side's progress this season

GIVEN how our season has been, it came as no surprise to me that we were beaten at The Hawthorns last Saturday.