Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Howard: Man Utd will fear us, Neville: I'm fitter than ever, fans letters and Jury

By Administrator on Apr 21, 11 08:10 AM in Journalists

howardspursh-450.jpg

Tim Howard: Manchester United will be scared of in-form Everton FC

TIM HOWARD insists Manchester United will not relish hosting in-form Everton this weekend - despite their 19-year winless streak at Old Trafford.

Everton FC skipper Phil Neville says he feels fitter than ever

PHIL Neville has explained why he was happy to reject a January move to Spurs - as he admitted hoping to emulate former teammate Ryan Giggs' longevity

Everton FC jury: Blues fans on the Blackburn win & the trip to Man Utd

IF ONLY the season started in January. It feels almost routine now, for Everton to finish the season in great form. Before Christmas, we could barely buy ourselves a win; how times change. Now, with a severely depleted squad, we're winning games without much effort.

Everton FC letters: Tim Cahill is so important to the Blues' prospects

TIM CAHILL is a proud Aussie and, rightly or wrongly, he wants to play every game against every opposition. If I were Australian I would want him playing every match, whatever the stakes and whoever foots the bill.