Latest Everton FC from the Liverpool ECHO - Jags wants Cahill to take it easy, Snods on Old Trafford loss

By Administrator on Apr 26, 11 07:55 AM in Journalists

cahillcarlisle450.jpg

Everton FC's Phil Jagielka warns Tim Cahill: 'Don't put your foot in it'

PHIL JAGIELKA has warned his influential Everton team-mate Tim Cahill not to put his foot in it in what's left of this season.

Ian Snodin: Everton FC's team of two halves at Old Trafford

I'VE played at Old Trafford many times and I know just how difficult a place it can be to perform - even though some of the Everton line-ups I played for there were recognised as being very good teams.

Ian Snodin: Everton FC's Tim Howard in top tribute to Phil Jagielka

TIM HOWARD has described Phil Jagielka as one of the best defenders he has ever played with - better even than Rio Ferdinand.