Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Moyes: I won't walk away, Hibbo's perfect ten, Blues fans letters & Jury verdict

By Administrator on Mar 31, 11 08:10 AM in Journalists

moyesnov09.jpg

David Moyes would only walk away from Everton FC if fans wanted him to

DAVID MOYES says he has no plans to walk away from Everton, insisting he will leave only when the fans are fed up with him.

Everton FC defender Tony Hibbert's perfect 10 years at Goodison Park

IF EVERTONIANS needed any proof that their 20-year-old debutant had the head for top flight football, they received it when Tony Hibbert gamely tried to get his forehead to a cross into the West Ham penalty area.

Everton FC jury: Blues fans on Phil Jagielka & Leighton Baines' England outing plus the Aston Villa game

IT was nice to see Phil Jagielka partner Leighton Baines in England's defence on Tuesday night as much as I hate the Football Association and the current England set-up.

Everton FC letters: Opinion divided over Dutch star John Heitinga

NOBODY plays in a World Cup final without having a good grounding in the game - especially a player from a country as technically brilliant as Holland.