Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Howard: I just want to keep playing, votes for your Blues team of the decade

By Administrator on Dec 15, 10 08:15 AM in Journalists

howard450.jpg

I just want to keep playing says Everton FC goalkeeper Tim Howard

TIM HOWARD insists he is still fighting fit to star in goal for Everton despite playing for two seasons without a proper break.

Vote for your Everton FC team of the decade 2000-2010

CAN you name your Everton FC team of the decade? This week we're asking Echo readers to select their favourite line-up since the millennium in our online vote.

Everton FC youngsters stun Brazilians Corinthians

A TEAM of Everton youngsters have defeated legendary Brazilian side Corinthians on their own turf.