Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Moyes resigned to Pienaar exit, boss was bored watching Blues, Barry Horne

By Administrator on Nov 13, 10 08:29 AM in Journalists

pienaar2010-450.jpg

David Moyes resigned to Steven Pienaar leaving Everton FC at end of season

DAVID MOYES admits he has resigned himself to Steven Pienaar leaving Everton at the end of the season.

I was bored watching Everton FC against Bolton, admits David Moyes

IT used to be 'Boring, Boring Arsenal.' Not for a long time now, mind. But while David Moyes believes his side is beginning to play football which bears comparison with Arsene's artists, he admits he was "bored" in midweek.

Royal Blue: Ex-Everton FC defender Earl Barrett plays a different field to help love blossom

EARL BARRETT knows a thing or two about heartbreak - he suffered a bout of it while at Goodison Park.

Barry Horne: Everton FC must turn pressure into goals

LIKE most Evertonians I left Goodison on Wednesday night with mixed feelings. In the end we were relieved to get a point but it was a game we should have won.