Latest EFC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Pienaar: I don't need a break, Limpar's medal donation proves he is a Blue

By Administrator on Nov 17, 10 08:08 AM in Journalists

pienaarlisbonh450.jpg

Everton FC and South Africa's Steven Pienaar: I don't need a break

STEVEN PIENAAR is lining up to play his fourth match in 12 days tonight - at the end of a 6,000-mile flight to Cape Town.

Anders Limpar is an Evertonian - and Cup medal donation proves it

HE lives in Sweden, came to footballing prominence in Italy and spent four years winning trophies galore with Arsenal - but Anders Limpar considers himself a lifelong Evertonian.

Jack Rodwell and Martin Kelly feature as England under-21s lose 2-0 to Germany

AFTER Sunday's 45 minute return from "the worst injury I've ever had" Everton midfielder Jack Rodwell got another 66 minutes under his belt for England under-21s last night.