Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO - Moyes still eyeing top four, Baines can't wait for Man Utd clash, Barry Horne column

By Administrator on Sep 11, 10 08:35 AM in Journalists

moyesnov09.jpg

David Moyes sights still set on top four finish for Everton FC

BOSS David Moyes insists Everton's slow start to the campaign hasn't shaken his belief that they can secure a top four finish.

Manchester United showdown can't come soon enough for Everton FC's Leighton Baines

TODAY'S mouthwatering lunchtime showdown at Goodison can't come soon enough for Leighton Baines.

Trips to Everton FC always a nightmare says Man Utd manager Alex Ferguson

ALEX FERGUSON has admitted Manchester United's trips to Everton are always "a nightmare" even without taking into account the Wayne Rooney factor.

Barry Horne: Everton FC can bounce back with a bang against Manchester United

IT'S back to the Premier League today - and I have to say, much as I enjoy competitive international football it's amazing how much I miss the self-styled 'Best League in the World' when it's not on.

Royal Blue: Everton FC stars who lost their way and slid down the non-league ladder

THE number of players who have jumped from non-league to the big league at Everton can be counted on the fingers of one hand.