Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO

By Administrator on Feb 24, 10 08:10 AM in Journalists

goodison-300.jpg

Everton FC announce new season ticket prices with early-bird discount

EVERTON today revealed their season ticket prices for the 2010/11 season and urged supporters to benefit from an early-bird discount.

Everton FC's American star Landon Donovan declares: "I'll be back!"

IT was only voted the 37th greatest movie line of all time. But it quickly leaped into the top 10 of the Gwladys Street's favourite phrases when American idol Landon Donovan declared last night: "I'll be back!"

Everton FC fans letters: Blues are a match for any top team

DAVID MOYES said "on our day we are a match for any team." A tremendous result against Manchester United.

Liverpool boxer Tony Bellew invites Everton FC young guns to first title fight

TONY BELLEW says he'll follow up Everton's stunning win over Manchester United on Saturday with a comprehensive knockout victory against Atoli Moore on March 12.