Everton Vs Wigan

By Peter Reed on Aug 31, 09 09:14 AM in Fans

So, this is my first post on the banter blog.
For most of the home games we'll be keeping a video blog, talking about some of the latest news (transfers) and how the games go.

Below is a video from the Wigan game. Remember, we are just regular fans like everyone else. So if you have similar thoughts to us, or if you completely disagree, it would be good to open some debate in the comments.

If you like the video, we have also recorded a few others up until this point.

Home defeat to Arsenal
Pre-season thoughts
FA Cup Final Vs Chelsea