Latest Everton FC news from the Liverpool ECHO

By Administrator on May 29, 09 11:30 AM in Journalists

moyeswembleysemi450.jpg

David Moyes: This can be start of new Everton FC era

DAVID MOYES today challenged his players to go for the victory that will spark the start of an exciting new era at Goodison Park.

Everton FC chairman Bill Kenwright: I knew David Moyes was the one from the first day

THERE is a glint in Bill Kenwright's eye as he calls to mind the conversation that could be deemed the most important in Everton's recent history.

Chelsea v Everton: Take part in Echo's FA Cup Final coverage

YOUR Liverpool ECHO is pulling out all the stops to bring you the best coverage of Everton's FA Cup final clash with Chelsea tomorrow - but we need your help!

* CHECK out the ECHO's EFC section here to keep up to date with the best Blues news, views and comment